202o Summer Camps
Our camps are closed for the summer due to COVID-19 related health concerns.
Our Kaleo Team and Georgia Baptist Mission Board staff are disappointed, but we believe this is the best decision for the health of campers, staff, venue and more. We take our summer camps very seriously and believe them to be a vital part of the spiritual growth of your students and leaders.
We are praying for our churches and believe that God is moving in incredible ways all over this state. If there is any way we can serve you or your church please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you are looking for up-to-date COVID-19 resources and information for your church, check out https://gabaptist.org/covid19
Visit Camp Kaleo!!!
A Place to Play:
• Frisbee Golf
• Air Rifles
• Swimming Pool
• Hiking Trails
• Low Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
• Staff-led Adventure Recreation Activities
A Place to Eat:
•Three meals a day are served in the Dining Hall
•Camp Store for refreshments
A Place to Meet:
• Dailey Center seats 75-100
• Dining Hall seats 190
• Missions Building seats 75
• Administration Building Meeting Room seats 30-45
• Gym seats 400-600
A Place to Sleep:
• 152 beds in eight Log Cabins
• 27 beds in Dormitory
• 8 beds in Main Building Guest Rooms
• 6 beds in the Camp Cottage
• 32 beds in the Daks (Semi-private camping structures)